Mr. Arie Zweig
I believe now, as I did then, that we need and orchestra in our community. For our children it enriches their lives with the beauty of performing arts. And for us it is a bond that unites our society, enhancing the prestige and cultural acumen of Polish professionals.
The work we do is not easy, but the response from the public, city , and state authorities is unequivocal: it is needed and appreciated.
Enriching Chicago's culture is a responsibility, honor and pleasure that we gladly accept. We look forward to another rewarding and successful season- one more step on our journey toward a culturally well-developed, proud and unified community.
- Tresurer of State of Illinois – Exelent Community Service Award
- Congress of United States – wpis premiery „Strasznego Dworu” do Kroniki Kongresu USA na wniosek kongresmena Rahma Emanuela
- Ministerstwo Kultury i Dziedzictwa Narodowego RP: 2 Brązowe i 4 Srebrne Medale „Gloria Artis” dla Zarządu PaSO,
- Złota Odznaka AK i honorowe członkostwo w szeregach AK
- City Bankl - Artistic Leadership Award
Sixteen years ago I had the privilege of becoming the president of the biggest professional music institution within Chicago's Polish Community. During these past years, our staff's selfless commitment and dedication combined with generous and continued support of private an corporate sponsors, has made it possible for tens of thousands of Chicagoans to enjoy the richness of music.
Mr. & Mrs. Arie and Bozena Zweig
nagrania "LIVE" PaSO :
Wojciech KIlar - Ziemia obiecana
Wojciech Kilar - Krzesany (Fnale)
G. Rossini - Sroka zlodziejka "- Overture